Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kenny Bloggins - Three points and a cloud of dust

I give you Kenny Bloggins.

He may or may not be related to me and he may or may not be an in-law. You'll have to figure that out on your own.

KB is all things college football. He is a Big Ten guy and I dare you to debate him on anything college football related. Don't even get him started on USC.

KB is a Washington Redskins and New York Yankees fan. He is also all things anti-Philadelphia which sits well with me.

Here is his first post:    

Three Points and a Cloud of Dust

1) I chuckle every time I hear someone mention Donovan McNabb and Canton in the same paragraph, let alone sentence. He's having another banner year according to the media, currently ranked 24 out of 32 in QB rating.


2) How can A-Roid be both the greatest hitter of all-time and the easiest postseason out in the Yankee lineup? When he's at bat I'm begging for a walk, or, better yet, a hit by pitch. When's the last time you said that about a first-ballot Hall of Famer? It's as if he's up there without a bat in his hands.

3) I realize Halloween's approaching, but Mike Singletary's jumping the gun with the vampire repellent dangling from his neck. Did you hear his team's tough by the way? A reflection of his no-nonsense, hard-nosed approach? So far that's worth exactly one win.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kenny,
    I was expecting a picture of co-cheez as your profile pic. I'm still depressed about the Phillies! Can't believe Ryan Howard struck out looking! Hopefully we'll see the yanks next yr in the series so we can even it up. Good blog! Sincerely, Mrs. Roper

    ReplyDelete