|By Johnny Downtown|
OK, so last week was a complete bust. I was 0-3-1 which pushed the season record to 2-5-1. A quick recap:
- Buffalo +3 over Chicago. PUSH. I'm still not impressed with Chicago one bit and not much to say when there is a push.
- Minnesota -8.5 over Arizona. LOSS. This was closer than it actually was. Minnesota was down 14 late and rallied. Your typical Favre make a mess and then rally to get out of it. Some times you just have to accept that a team is just not what it was the year before (See 2010 Cowboys and Bengals).
- Seattle +6.5 over New York Giants. LOSS. Um, sorry about this one
- Atlanta -8.5 over Tampa Bay. LOSS. Do I have to accept TB as a contender? Because it will never happen. I'm still not buying it so I'll stay away from them completely going forward.
- Houston +2 over Jacksonville. All I can say is it is a gut feeling on this one. Never believe in Jax and Del Rio when things are going well.
- Buffalo - 3 over Detroit. Win # 1 for Buffalo at home. I like Fitzpatrick and Steve Johnson and don't believe that Shaun Hill is healthy. Can you imagine an entire game with Drew Stanton? UGLY.
- Philadelphia -3 over Washington. I think Washington is close to complete chaos with the McNabb/Shanahan nonsense and Philly will continue to roll. Vick looks like a top 5 quarterback and man does he have a lot of weapons.
- Miami +1 over Tennessee. BEST BET. Some times you can just see Monday's headlines. "Pennington just wins and never gets enough respect". "Parcells and company just know how to push the right buttons." Moss is a non factor and Miami wins by 10.